Welcome to the NSGCCE Blog. We hope that you enjoy the blog and find the content useful. We have divided the information into topic area’s to make it easier for you to find the information you are looking for. If you think that our site could benefit from a new topic area we would be delighted to hear from you. Your feedback is important to us and should you wish to leave any then please drop us a line. Click here for our Contact Form.To get going please select one of the following:
- one of the recent posts
- one of the Topics
- posts from one of our authors or
- posts from the archive
If you would like to contribute to our blog then please use our Contact Form. Our blog is intended to be an informal place where stories can be told. Full accreditation will be given.
So that we can publish your story, we have a very small number of requirements that we hope you will understand the need for. They are:
- It must be relevant to carers of children with eczema or otherwise directly related to eczema
- It may not contain content that challenges the normal rules of decency as applied in the UK
- All submissions will need an identifiable email address
- The content of the submission will be vetted and approved prior to publication on the blog by the NSGCCE
- Publication of a blog entry is not guaranteed and will be at the sole discretion of the NSGCCE and that decision will be final and no discussion will be entered into.
- The standard NSGCCE disclaimer will also apply.
The NSGCCE Team